With this information notice, we provide detailed information on cookies and other tracking tools, the manner in which they are used by DIANA E-COMMERCE CORPORATION SRL, and how to manage them, pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
In the course of the following information notice, the use of the term “cookie” is to be understood as also including any tracking tools used by the Site.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are usually strings of text that websites (known as “publishers” or “first parties”) visited by the user, or other websites or web servers (known as “third parties”), place and store— directly, in the case of publishers, or indirectly, i.e. through the latter, in the case of “third parties”—on a terminal device available to the user, such as, for example, a computer, a tablet, a smartphone, or any other device capable of storing information.
The information encoded within cookies may include personal data, such as an IP address, user name, unique identifier or email address, but may also contain non-personal data, such as language settings or information about the type of device an individual is using to browse the site.
Cookies generally fall into two broad categories:
- technical cookies, used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide such service” (cf. art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code); analytical cookies, used for statistical purposes, are considered technical cookies where, under certain conditions, they are used to produce aggregate statistics in relation to a single site or a single mobile application; otherwise, the user’s consent is required for their use;
- profiling cookies, designed to associate specific actions or behavioral patterns of the user which recur in their use of the functions offered in order to create a specific profile to be used for the provision of an increasingly personalized service, as well as to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation on the network.
In addition, all cookies can also be categorized as:
- session cookies, if they are deleted when you close your browser, or
- persistent cookies, if they remain in the browser for a certain period of time.
Similar purposes may also be pursued through other tracking tools, which, like cookies, can be divided into technical and non-technical tools (generally of a commercial or promotional nature).
For more information about cookies, please visit the following web pages:
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS USED ON OUR SITE
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The technical cookies used by the Data Controller are necessary to access the Site and its services, and therefore their installation and use does not require your prior consent. You can manage and deactivate technical cookies through the options provided by your browser as detailed in the Cookie Management section.
Profiling cookies are installed and used by the Data Controller only if you have given your consent. You can change your preferences at any time by means of the options provided by your browser as detailed in the Cookie Management section or directly through the management panel above. In addition, you can manage third party cookies on the relevant web pages that can be reached at the links indicated above.
The deactivation of technical cookies does not prevent your access to the Site, but it may lead to the failure, or in any case incorrect operation, of some parts or services of the Site. Failure to consent to profiling cookies or their deactivation does not prevent you from accessing the Site and its services.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, you can accept or decline cookies and configure how they work through your browser options. The cookie setting can be determined specifically for different websites and web applications. The way cookies are handled differs depending on the browser used. To disable, delete or block cookies, you can use the page provided by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/, or use your browser options. For more information, please refer to your browser’s instruction manual or visit its support web page:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
In relation to the personal data you have provided, you have the right to request access to and correction or erasure of your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability. In cases where you have given consent, you have the right to request the revocation of the consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given that was performed before revocation. To exercise these rights, you may write to: email@example.com. In addition, you can exercise your right to withdraw any consent you may have given via the cookie management panel above. Finally, we remind you that, if the conditions for this are met, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data as the supervisory authority in accordance with the procedures provided.
- DATA CONTROLLER
DIANA E-COMMERCE CORPORATION SRL, with legal headquarter in Torreglia (PD), via San Daniele n. 137/139, 35038, P.I. 05097740285, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (“Controller” or “Diana”) is the data controller.